Who we are
Mudgee Host, our website address is: https://mudgee.host/
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Mudgee Host cares about your privacy. For this reason, we only collect and uses personal that is needed for us to provision services. Your personal data includes information such as:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- IP Address
We collect this information electronically, on paper forms or though logs from your visits. Once collected we may use this information in a variety of ways including, but not limited to:
- Provide service communications such as bill reminders, order confirmations, program registrations, and customer service messages
- Respond to your e-mails or online requests for products, services, or information
- Personalize and improve the usability of the Company website(s)
- Fulfill and/or deliver the Services
- Share with third parties as required by law or to protect the Company as described below
- Communicate with you
- Improve and optimise our services
- Diagnose problems with and identify any security risks, errors, or needed enhancements to the Services
- Detect and prevent fraud and abuse of our Services and systems
- Collecting aggregate statistics about use of the Services
Other Information we Collect
We collect analytics in order to understand our customers, improve our website and services. The analytics are anonymised and provided by google.
Who we share your data with
We may share your data with our domain registrar trading partners in order to provide you with a service and perform the domain management processes you require.
How long we retain your data
The information we collect that pertains to services is retained indefinitely. Logs and retained for a year.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.